eBay will only block active contents not remove them from your listings. Removing active contents from your ebay store design & listing is a mammoth task & hence the burden of deleting the same is/was on eBay sellers.
What happens to the listings after active content is blocked?
Listings will not display correctly. Important details, embedded plug-ins in your listing may disappear leaving negative space in the listing.
In short an item listing in a beautiful eBay store design will be distorted. Information will be missing & hence you will lose a buyer. Read the below list.
- Texts will not read properly
- Images will not display properly
- Other elements in listing will disfigure
- Your listing will be active, but it may not serve the purpose
- Buyers will not understand what your listing sells
- Bad impact on your store traffic, sales & revenue
- Zero performance on mobile devices
- Your eBay store templates will load slowly
How to identify Active Content in Your Listing?
It’s really very easy. There are many tools out there to check the same.
But wait! Do you have that much time to re-check thousands of listings 24×7 leaving your eBay selling work? Give it a thought.
Benefits of Removing Active Contents from Listings
- Active content replaced with HTML & CSS alternatives
- Your listings will load fast compared to your competitors
- Excellent performance on mobile devices
- Readable texts will help you be on top in eBay product search
- Clear product images will retain more views of buyers
- Buyers will find your eBay store more secure to shop
FREE Compatibility Check for Active content as per 2017 New eBay Policy
To minimize your energy, time & money we will help you check your entire store & listings FREE for Active content as per 2017 New eBay Policy. Contact us & register your eBay store for FREE Compatibility Check.
We also design & deliver fresh new active content free ebay store templates.