Written by Sep - 14 - 2017On
Everyone is online at every point of given time on any device you name it. Be it desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet or iPad. The eCommerce revolution is no more a surprise. People order their favourite products even when they are at a social gatherings. And additionally the males have joined the shopping spree leaving back the females. Read more interesting fact in this infographic.
Written by Aug - 17 - 2017On
Written by Aug - 11 - 2017On
Written by Aug - 9 - 2017On
What happens to the listings after active content is blocked?Listings will not display correctly. Important details, embedded plug-ins in your listing may disappear leaving negative space in the listing. In short an item listing in a beautiful eBay store design will be distorted. Information will be missing & hence you will lose a buyer. Read the below list.
- Texts will not read properly
- Images will not display properly
- Other elements in listing will disfigure
- Your listing will be active, but it may not serve the purpose
- Buyers will not understand what your listing sells
- Bad impact on your store traffic, sales & revenue
- Zero performance on mobile devices
- Your eBay store templates will load slowly
How to identify Active Content in Your Listing?It’s really very easy. There are many tools out there to check the same. But wait! Do you have that much time to re-check thousands of listings 24x7 leaving your eBay selling work? Give it a thought.
Benefits of Removing Active Contents from Listings
- Active content replaced with HTML & CSS alternatives
- Your listings will load fast compared to your competitors
- Excellent performance on mobile devices
- Readable texts will help you be on top in eBay product search
- Clear product images will retain more views of buyers
- Buyers will find your eBay store more secure to shop
FREE Compatibility Check for Active content as per 2017 New eBay PolicyTo minimize your energy, time & money we will help you check your entire store & listings FREE for Active content as per 2017 New eBay Policy. Contact us & register your eBay store for FREE Compatibility Check. We also design & deliver fresh new active content free ebay store templates.
Written by Aug - 5 - 2017On
eBay, the eCommerce giant has announced another change in its policy twice in a row in 2017.The first one was removing active content from your eBay shop product listings. And the second one, the upcoming change is about removing contact information & links directing buyers to other websites. It will be effective from September 2017. This might affect your listings.
An overview about what the proposed change is all about.Removing contact information From September 2017, sellers will no longer be allowed to share their contact information in item descriptions, images, eBay listings or eBay store. Seller’s contact details will still be visible & accessible in seller information section & seller profile. eBay has advised to update your active listings by removing contact details. Changes in links policy eBay has also proposed changes in their links policy. Links directing buyers to a site other than eBay will not be permitted. Only links from approved domains will be allowed.
Moreover links related to following topics are excluded:
- Delivery services info links
- Product video links
- Product reviews links
- Product demo or installation links
- Other legal info links